Students, Faculty and Staff can find answers to FAQs and additional resources at the following websites:
For general information on Duke’s response to COVID-19, the best way to keep updated with this very dynamic and evolving situation is to visit the Student Affairs FAQ.
The International House has also composed the following list of helpful links:
- COVID-19 Guidance in different languages
- If you are an undergraduate or graduate student and have any specific questions, please contact email@example.com
- For visa-related questions, please contact Duke Visa Services at VisaHelp@mc.duke.edu
- COVID Community Resources by Duke’s Office of Durham and Community Affairs; including resources and information on basic needs and for students & parents
- Duke Mutual Aid Facebook Group by Duke students, for receiving and donating money, food, housing, etc.
- Graduate and Professional Student Council Emergency Travel Fund (for graduate & professional students)
- Graduate and Professional Students Council Food Pantry (Open to ALL Duke students, including undergraduates in need)
- Duke Graduate School’s webpage on Coronavirus Information